- Postal address: Adelianos Kampos, Adedl
- Postal/ZIP: 741 00
- City/Location: Rethymno
- Phone number: +30 28310 71803
- FAX: +30 28310 71806
From Heraklion Airport “Nikolaos Kazatzakis”: Distance 75,5 km - Driving time 60 min - 80km/hour
1. Following the signs, exit the airport and head south towards the National Highway. 74 km - 60 min
2. Before the bridge, head right onto Route BOAK/ E75 of the National Road leading to Rethymno. 70 km – 55min
3. Proceed straight, heading west, until you reach the sign on your right hand “Sfakaki, Old National Road”. 4.0 km – 5 min
4. Continue driving straight until you reach our hotel, Caramel Grecotel Boutique Resort, on your right hand.
From Chania Airport “Ioannis Daskalogiannis”: Distance 75 km - Driving time 60 min - 80km/hour
1. Head east (190 m) and turn left onto Road Souda Airport (550 m). Turn right on Road Souda Airport (650 m) and turn left to stay on National Road Souda Airport. Go through 1 roundabout (6.9 km). At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit to provincial road Suda-Korakies (1.7 km) and continue to Akrotiri (3.1 km). Turn left onto Mavridakis (900 m) and then turn right onto Souda Avenue (300 m). Turn left onto E75 (900 m). Then turn left onto the A90 ramp to Rethymno / RETHYMNO (180 m) and enter the VOAK/E75/A90. 60km - 40 min
2. Continue on VOAK/E75 (55.6 km) and cross over the city of Rethymno until you see Amari node, which is under construction. Turn right onto Captain George Road (350 m) immediately after the car dealership of SEAT. Then turn right onto Provincial Road Rethymnon - Amari (600 m). Turn left onto Patriarch of Athnagora Road (signs Rethymnon / Pervolia / Rethymno / Perivolia / Misiria / Misiria) (240 m).
10 km – 15 min